With experience in the hospitality and service industries, VIBE knows how to put on a good party. Some clients have weekly happy hours, some clients need us just once a month, and some clients want to throw one really big, worry-free launch party.
Because we never make you sign a contract, the flexibility and event style is completely up to you.
We offer two pricing structures for our events, depending on what you're looking for.
A LA CARTE
For when you only want a couple cases of beer dropped off in a nice cooler or a champagne toast for 100 people.
- Each event has a different vibe to it. I mean, we get it. It's in our name. There is no "standard" event at VIBE because we don't have a standard client. We can stick to just beer, if you're interested, or add on some wine bottles to elevate the traditional "beers after work". Let us know how many people are coming and we can help you with the quantity.
- The goal of our a la carte menu curation is to keep excess product low. This is for offices that already have taps at the office and don't need more beer laying around or taking up space in the shared fridge.
- The good news is you have dibs on whatever is leftover!
PRICE PER HEAD
For when you have 300 guests with a mix of beer and wine and don't trust anyone at work to pour their own glasses.
- We ask for an estimated headcount so we can bring the perfect amount of alcohol... plus some. We always like to overestimate a little so the party doesn't run dry. When you send an estimated headcount, it's always best to overestimate so everyone can have a second drink.
- When VIBE hosts your event, we do it all. We deliver the product, completely set up the drinks, and return the next day to pick up leftover product and event supplies. If your party needs a certified bartender, we have someone who can guide tastings or pour drinks.
- Price per head events are hands-on for us and hands-off for our clients. Just tell us when to show up and we'll handle the rest. You deserve to party too!
Interested in having a VIBE event?
Date of event
Beer? Wine? Both?
Bartender needed on site?
How we stay fresh and innovative
Modernizing "the watering hole" provides an exclusive environment to develop fresh ideas into innovations.
We order curated craft selections specifically for each client with delivery, installation, and maintenance included.